Auslandspraktikum/ Intern in Planning (m/f/d) ab Feb 2020
- Your profile
- Bachelor or Master student of Industrial Engineering or Process Engineering or similar
- Ideally practical experience in the field of planning
- Systematic way of working
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- For non-native speakers: Good English skills, German language skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Administrative support related to current projects
- Working with our planning system, ERP database in Penta and SAP
- Support in updating various schedules for production, rework/ warranty, installation, and documentation
- Setting up budgets and monitoring project financials
- Updating project structures in consultation with Project Management, Engineering and Sales
- Gain insight into capacity utilization planning
- Starting date: February 2020
- Duration: 6 months
- Housing: Provided by Grenzebach
- Compensation: $10 / hour
- Benefits: Access to community pool and discounted gym membership
Please send your application documents via email.
Grenzebach is a family owned company with 1,500 employees. We have 21 facilities in 10 countries. Our customers are leaders in the glass, solar, building materials, wood, and airline industries. We also develop procedural machines for the chemical Industry.
As a world leader in manufacturing, Grenzebach provides the highest quality products and state-of-the-art technology. Our research and development teams provide our customers with the latest in technology.
- ab 21 bis 32 Jahre