International Development/ Business-to-Government Internship
- European Diplomats is redefining commercial diplomatic consultancy. We combine headhunting mindset, diplomatic skills and A.I. appointment setting – to help clients deliver efficient and precise commercial campaigns.
European Diplomats is offering an internship of at least two months, which is responsible for the marketing and operations as well as coordination of the team. Are you passionate about developing governmental relations and boosting the international business industry? Consider partnering with us. You will flex your muscles by conducting events in the field and you will be spending your time working with senior diplomats and headhunters while growing your skills in the business.
The internship offers:
• An office environment in which to practise your English skills (if English is not your native language), working across Europe: Germany; Poland; Austria; Baltic States; Czech Republic; Hungary; Scandinavia; Slovakia;
• An introduction to the world of international development and the freedom to build a network of ministerial and diplomatic contacts;
• Experience with local EU representatives, on behalf of European Diplomats;
• Understanding of how a pan-European office environment functions with a diverse team who are very experienced at ensuring interns are productively involved;
• The opportunity to work with an international organisation, offering experience and capacity building in a number of different activities.
The internship will be tailored to your interests and career goals, but a sample of the range of duties could include:
• International development work;
• Assisting with marketing;
• Assisting with client account management;
• Market Research;
• Organisation of seminars and events;
• Office Administration.
• Good English skills (German is not mandatory);
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Good research skills;
• Interest in marketing and education.
If interested, please email your CV to Alistair Starling at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ab 18 bis 30 Jahre
- Feburary 2021