Internship – Funding Proposals and Project Engineering
- Are you interested in becoming a part of an exciting new Start-Up? We at Lemvos are developing autonomous, solar-electric boats that have a range of potential applications, such as marine research, live unmanned observations and patrolling of marine protected areas.
We are looking to add a project support member to our small, highly motivated and international team. If you are dedicated to your work and enjoy the prospect of working in a start-up environment where you will have flexibility, autonomy and a supportive team around you, then we would like to hear from you.
Your primary responsibilities will include securing financing from state funds and grants, as well as from external investors. On occasion, you will also be expected to participate in proposal writing alongside other team members. Finally, there will be a range of mixed tasks adjusted to suit your skill set, e.g., component selection, fiberglass construction, electrical design/assembly.
• Actively enrolled in studies of Business with Engineering or Engineering Management
• Fluent in German (C1 Minimum)
• Excellent German written communication skills
• Sufficient English for internal communication- daily communication amongst the team is in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Valuable additional skills:
• Experience applying for government or regional grants
• Workshop experience with electrical or mechanical systems
• Experience with boats, solar electric systems, battery systems or composite construction methods.
What we offer:
• The chance to be a part of an exciting new start-up
• A full-time position that can be modified to fit your internship requirements
• Flexibility in role and scope to match your skills and learning interests
• Flexible working hours - home/remote office up to 50%
• Free Beers on Fridays
• Start anytime from now onwards (latest in August)
- ab 20 bis 40 Jahre
- 40 Stunden
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Festanstellung (Vollzeit)